This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My husband hasn't called me for 4 days, I don't know if it's over?
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM
My husband hasn't called me for 4 days, I don't know if it's over?
So we got married 4 months ago. I moved 2,000 miles from home and family to be with him, but we lived with his family which didn't help our relationship at all.

We used to argue a lot and he wouldn't listen to me and would always say that I didn't understand, when we argued he would leave the room and go to sleep with his brother. I hated living with his family because I felt there was no privacy and he liked to make everyone believe that our relationship was perfect when it wasn't, and his family

I ended coming back home after I felt threatened by his brother with mental problems, I tried to tell my husband so that we could find a solution and for me to feel safe but like always he left me talking alone. I told him that I would leave for my safety and he said to go ahead. I came back home to give him some time, to keep looking for a job (applying online) and to get my car... At first we used to talk every day on the phone, but then I noticed that he was shopping more and even joined the gym to go there every day, and when I was there he had no energy and would fall asleep early, had a low sex drive, I had to ask for kisses and hugs and even for sex sometimes... So many things!

Now I am confused because he hasn't called me for 4 days, he has been on Facebook and doesn't communicate with me. I see that he quit his job or lost it because he hasn't worked these two days.

I don't know what to think... He knew I was going back, but I felt he was bad humored lately.
What I hate is that I told him that if he didn't want me to go back to tell me, I told him to tell me if he wanted a divorce.

He knew I was uncomfortable at that house because of his brother and sometimes the rest of his family. I feel that he wanted me to be like a maid cooking for everyone and cleaning when the others didn't do anything.

I didn't want to move back home but I had to because the night I left his brother had been violent with me and my husband would always say ignore it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My husband hasn't called me for 4 days, I don't know if it's over? - Butterflies - 04-08-2014 08:50 PM
[] - digimutt - 04-08-2014, 08:59 PM
[] - LadyChanceLove - 04-08-2014, 09:01 PM
[] - Monica Mellish - 04-08-2014, 09:03 PM
[] - RobertRay - 04-08-2014, 09:07 PM