This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my ex so nasty when he cheated?
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

Well, in my opinion first of all, he's not a very nice person. Limit your contact to him to an absolute minimum, and make sure he does his duty by the child you will soon be parents to. He cheated on you while you were, pregnant and then was nasty to you. Write him off.

Secondly, some people are incapable of feeling themselves in the wrong and apologising. He prefers to be nasty to you rather than sit down with you, explain what went wrong and talk sensibly about your future. He will be a father in a few months after all!

My advice: Whether or not he has moved on or is still attached to you (and the child) should not be your concern. You now know what kind of a person he is and he is not worth bothering with other than as the father of your child. Get him out of your system as soon as you can, and deal with him as the father of your baby only. He'll only hurt you if you let him, so don't let him!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amanda - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
[] - Laney - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
[] - kitty - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
[] - Lynn - 10-15-2012 09:00 PM
[] - dvvvk - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM