This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my ex so nasty when he cheated?
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

He's being nasty because cheating on you and his unborn child is nasty! He feels if he can get you to fight with him, he can justify the affair by telling himself, "see, she's a bit**, I tried but she's so horrible .". That kind of stupid reasoning. See, if he acts remorseful and is kind to you and gets counseling, that means he has to be a decent man and give up the ho. If he acts nasty to you, he can continue on with her and probably others.

I have to tell you I'm so sorry and I know how much you're hurting, especially being pregnant. However, the way you're handling this is stellar!! Pure class and it's driving him nuts!! This is the best thing for him. Think about it, even after cheating on his pregnant wife, she holds her head high, goes to work and never calls him or tracks him down!! That's killing his ego and making him look even more of a loser to himself and "mattress back."

Get divorced from this guy, please??!!! I already know you can do it based on your strong will and determination. He will be a terrible husband always.

There is someone out there that you're going to meet that's going to love you and your baby do very much. You'll see.

Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amanda - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
[] - Laney - 10-15-2012 09:00 PM
[] - kitty - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
[] - Lynn - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
[] - dvvvk - 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM