This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
creepy guy took advantage of my innocence?
04-08-2014, 09:20 PM
creepy guy took advantage of my innocence?
So I was chatting with this guy on facebook and at first i really liked him and we would talk about things like favourite films and sports etc. Then all of a sudden he was like can I ask you more personal questions and i said sure, and he was like have you ever kissed anyone and i said no. But then his questions started becoming more personal and he was like have you touched yourself, and i said well who hasnt (i didnt understand it and first) and then he said no down there with your fingers...and like an idiot i actually replied to his stupid questions. A few days ago us girls were talking about guys and then one girl said how this guy messages her too and asks her weird questions and how she blocked him. none of them replied to his creepy questions besides me. and now hes telling people that im not as innocent as i look just because i replied to his stupid questions. Im scared that other guys can look at his facebook messages and read that conversation. i really dont know what to do because it is my fault for being stupid and answering his questions but was really stupid. Please help???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
creepy guy took advantage of my innocence? - Ella - 04-08-2014 09:20 PM
[] - Orlando - 04-08-2014, 09:24 PM
[] - Jade - 04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
[] - stebburn - 04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
[] - wayfaroutthere - 04-08-2014, 09:40 PM
[] - Sammy - 04-08-2014, 09:47 PM