This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I keep getting maleware on my pc?
04-08-2014, 09:35 PM

Sure! STOP & QUIT using that idiotic Micoshit Winblows operating system that came stock with your computer and start migrating in using a Linux Operating System. Linux will never let you have any viruses malwares spywares Pop-ups and worms in your computer...this on top of not having ANY anti-this or anti-that programs for Linux doesn't need it + Linux is FREE to download. Linux is being used by the US Federal Government The US Armed Forces and even NASA is using Linux for their Satellites and space shuttle missions. Governments over the world are now using Linux such as: Germany Switzerland Italy France England Spain Denmark Norway Sweden Russia Belgium Canada Brazil The Netherlands Thailand The Philippines Malaysia and Singapore. So why not try it!? For more information, please go to this website and find out: http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net to find out more. Liberate yourself from Windows for it's agenda is to capture your computer and make you as one of their slaves!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I keep getting maleware on my pc? - Sayed - 04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
[] - joel750 - 04-08-2014 09:35 PM
[] - Anonymous - 04-08-2014, 09:38 PM