This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does my aries ex really hate me?
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM
does my aries ex really hate me?
Ive been dating an aries man with a scorpio moon on and off for over a year now. Im a scorpio woman with a pisces moon. In the beginning there was an instant connection it was like love at first sight. Since then we've had countless deep conversations about all his business and childhood and he spoke to me about marriage often even though we're only 20. However i wasnt feeling his flakyness and inability to show me consistency or tell me he loves me even though he told me while he was drunk that he did and i was pretty sure he did. Regardless i slowly backed off and he came for me hard saying i was perfect he loved everything about me and could marry me. we got back together. he didnt change. i started to change with him. instead of this loving woman who accepted him and all his mistakes no matter how much he hurt me, i became angry with him lashing out cursing at him and stopped seeing him when he asked me to and he started to hate me slowly. he no longer kissed me accused me of being unfaithful said i was too crazy and smothering (because i checked his facebook and found him talking to other girls. he wasnt angry but when i broke it off with him because of that he turned it on me for invasion of privacy). he also said he never loved me and to leave him alone... im confused. i thought we both loved eachother so much and now hes telling me he never loved me and i want him back.... any thoughts? he says nobody has every gotten under his skin like i have... i wonder if i have all that power its because he does love me....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
does my aries ex really hate me? - Liliana - 04-08-2014 09:27 PM
[] - loveyoureyes - 04-08-2014, 09:31 PM
[] - The Dreamer. - 04-08-2014, 09:37 PM
[] - Luna - 04-08-2014, 09:45 PM