This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does my aries ex really hate me?
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM

The thing to know about a Scorpio moon is they love intensely and they hate intensely. It&#x27;s either love you or hate you, nothing in between. Also they don&#x27;t forgive easily at all! Once you break their heart they won&#x27;t forget. When he said he never loved you, he&#x27;s lying. Trust is important to him and for him to be happy he has to trust you and you have to trust him in return, he wants loyalty and if you can&#x27;t do that then it won&#x27;t work. You said you stopped seeing him when he asked you to, I wonder why you did that? I bet he was pissed! Just be careful having a Scorpio moon boyfriend, careful about what you say and do to them because they don&#x27;t take everything that&#x27;s been said lightly, then think about it for ages. So does he hate you? Only he knows and from knowing Scorpio moons I think he is having bad thoughts about you and you need to gain his trust again :&#x2F; if you really love him, show him! and he may love you again
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
does my aries ex really hate me? - Liliana - 04-08-2014, 09:27 PM
[] - loveyoureyes - 04-08-2014, 09:31 PM
[] - The Dreamer. - 04-08-2014 09:37 PM
[] - Luna - 04-08-2014, 09:45 PM