This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
im going to a sleepover and i need ideas like chick flicks and stuff top stuff to eat. age group around 14?
04-08-2014, 09:31 PM
im going to a sleepover and i need ideas like chick flicks and stuff top stuff to eat. age group around 14?
So im going to a sleepover saturday and im in need of some help if you girls out there know any good and fun ideas to have a sleepover with like i only need help with having like chick flicks and stuff to eat (NO PIZZA) and that we need stuff to do like each and everyone i have been to has been so boring even mine and i have one every week as in fri and sat and sun just the weekends like that stuff and just need some fun sleepover advice for me and a group of 29 girls we are very daring as well and our age group is around like 12-14-15 are the ages of all of us. so PLEASE HELP!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
im going to a sleepover and i need ideas like chick flicks and stuff top stuff to eat. age group around 14? - Brianna - 04-08-2014 09:31 PM
[] - barba - 04-08-2014, 09:40 PM