This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to message a possible employer on linkedin?
04-08-2014, 09:38 PM

Nashville is a big enough city, and each hotel is usually a small business with a small business owner. They're not going to be snooty most of the time. I think your best course of action is to email a couple of them _briefly_ explaining your situation.

Hello, my name is Mandy Candy from Alaska and I'm going to be relocating to Nashville (approximate date). I have been working as a night auditor for X years and am looking for a similar position. Like a date, don't give them all your baggage.. (hypothetically) about escaping some abusive relationship... etc.. Just be brief direct and send them to your profile. Then a few days later, send a following message asking them if they've had a chance to review it.

I'm sure that these folks have to hire/fire all the time so processing a resume from a qualified applicant is a joy compared to sifting through a pile of scribbled job applications. Make sure your profile looks good first though!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - novocain - 04-08-2014 09:38 PM