This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I deal with cyberbullies?
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM
How do I deal with cyberbullies?
I been on ask.fm for about two years and am in eighth grade when inwas in seventh grade I was hated on and called stupid fat ugly but that didn't bother me at all bc they called everyone that ( they* is the "popular girls" in my class of 40) but then they hit mg soft spot . I'm a total tomboy but they called me a man they said I was a smelly fat ugly MAN that really bugged me and I would go home very day and cry because I could hear them talking about me. I lived. and as recently as the past week they stated up again but now they are threatening me and calling me an *** they say I will kill you in your sleep I will be in your room at 3 am to kill you be ready at first I thought I was my friend joking around cuz that's something she would do and we have a joke like that but then they haut kept coming and I don't know what to do. I do not want to delete my ask bc then they would know that they scared me and if I don't delete it I'm afraid I will lose my sanity please

HELP please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I deal with cyberbullies? - Bridget B - 04-08-2014 09:32 PM
[] - Grace - 04-08-2014, 09:42 PM
[] - Block Due - 04-08-2014, 09:50 PM
[] - jon - 04-08-2014, 09:59 PM
[] - Azure - 04-08-2014, 10:06 PM