This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to make a Facebook but i don't want my parents to find out?
04-09-2014, 05:37 AM
I want to make a Facebook but i don't want my parents to find out?
Okay well if I made a Facebook and I don't want my parents or any of my family to know that I have one (I only want a few friends to know) what do I have to do to make it possible that there is no way of them finding out? I know my mom has a Facebook and so does a lot of people on my moms side of the family (aunts, etc) and I know that on my dads side of the family my dad himself is the only person who has one but he doesnt have any friends and if he did it would only be the People he works with because his boss made me him get a Facebook to advertise things for the company he works for. But anyways, Well i know I'm purposely gonna use a smiley face as my last name so they can't find me that way, so like I won't popup under "people you may know" if I use my actual last name. I really don't know what to do. My friend said that the second I make an account I can always search my parents/family and click block user to all of them so that they'll never be able to find me at all. Is what my friend said true? And I know for a fact that none of my friends are friends with my parents/family so I'd never pop up as a possible mutual friend. But always back to the point, can I get away with this somehow? I don't know much about Facebook so some help would be appreciated. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want to make a Facebook but i don't want my parents to find out? - Food Food - 04-09-2014 05:37 AM
[] - Chrissy Boo - 04-09-2014, 05:44 AM
[] - Anime - 04-09-2014, 05:47 AM
[] - trustthebear - 04-09-2014, 06:01 AM
[] - Hannah - 04-09-2014, 06:05 AM
[] - 579 - 04-09-2014, 06:12 AM