This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to make a Facebook but i don't want my parents to find out?
04-09-2014, 06:01 AM

Yeah, it's called Spoofing Your Parents. You use your Yahoo Pulse account and do ordinary things, you don't care if they see it. It works similar to Facebook, but does not have all the Bells and Whistles. This Spoofing can be used to show Parents how responsible you are. Oh Boy, you guys really think all parents are that stupid, not to know people always create an illusion account that doesn't connect to them. Even as an adult I have accounts not linked to me. The only link that can be established is where the IP Address is coming from. As parents we actually learn from our own children, what they do. The real problem is if they know the name of your friend they can search for them. Unfortunately it is all in the game of Spoofing people. If I did manage to get added to your friends Facebook, I would recognize the way you talk, the way you act and things I have heard you say. It would make a connection that would make me really question if this person is you. Cover all your bases carefully. And yes, I have raised three Children.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chrissy Boo - 04-09-2014, 05:44 AM
[] - Anime - 04-09-2014, 05:47 AM
[] - trustthebear - 04-09-2014 06:01 AM
[] - Hannah - 04-09-2014, 06:05 AM
[] - 579 - 04-09-2014, 06:12 AM