This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is a reasonable charge for advertising on website/s?
04-09-2014, 05:42 AM
what is a reasonable charge for advertising on website/s?
I run my own website and my google rankings are now on the first page (UK google search) and I get regular views from Germany, Canda, USA, Australia, South Africa, UK(#1) then some more but much less in other countries globally.
I am looking for companies to both advertise on my website (they will send me an image / artwork and a paragraph to put up on a certain page or on the side bar on main page) and I want some of them to send me products to review.
How do I go about this? just email them and offer + hope for the best? when one contacts me back how do I calculate the charges for the advertising? is there a standard? I definitely do not want to overcharge them but also dont want to charge too little as I have worked real hard getting this site to such high rankings.

PS: most of the companies that would be contacted or will contact me back will be in the US

All advice welcome,
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what is a reasonable charge for advertising on website/s? - Baa - 04-09-2014 05:42 AM
[] - Dawson Dravis - 04-09-2014, 05:50 AM
[] - Open Sauce - 04-09-2014, 06:06 AM
[] - Frank - 04-09-2014, 06:11 AM
[] - Raducanu - 04-09-2014, 06:13 AM