This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I remembering our past intimacies?
04-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Why am I remembering our past intimacies?
I had a boyfriend about 5 months ago. We broke up on "good terms"... we haven't had ANY contact whatsoever with each other since then. No text, no calls, e-mails, unfriended and blocked on Facebook. I removed his pictures from both my phone and Facebook. Almost within a day or 2 of our break-up. So there would be no constant reminder of him or "us." This was BOTH of our agreement. So this is okay. Don't get me wrong though... I did care for him, and I was with him for almost 2 years. I am well aware he just won't be erased from my memory unless I had a sudden case of Amnesia...but recently though I started to remember our past intimacies. The kind that makes me *cough* feel uh.. needy? I don't know why....but in 5 months I didn't even THINK about it up until 3 days ago.. Why? I know we won't ever be together again, there's not even a slight chance we will bump into each other...I don't want to be with him again, based on a lot of differences... and I'm not a casual girl when it comes to those things.. so why is it that those "intimate" moments are suddenly continuously flooding my mind?

I thought that the fact that I'm becoming attracted to someone else now.. meant I WAS or had moved on... If anything I thought I would have those thoughts on the guy I am currently attracted to.. but no.. To be fair it's been a GOOD while.. since uh... that.. I would say...9 months. Is that the reason?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why am I remembering our past intimacies? - Zucely - 04-16-2014 01:09 PM
[] - Angie - 04-16-2014, 01:16 PM