This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GIRLS HELP! HOW DO I ASK HER OUT?
04-18-2014, 06:29 PM
GIRLS HELP! HOW DO I ASK HER OUT?
A few friends and I went out, at one point I told my friend I wanted to talk to her the first time we met cuz I thought she was really pretty, and had a big heart.

She didn't respond. She just started stroking her hair really fast, so I figured she was weirded out and left, but lately she's been liking all my statuses, when I change my profile pic, and random comments I make to ppl on posts (she's never "liked" anything I posted before), and she's being wicked playful when I saw her.

Like, when I went to help her friend, she was standing in front of me blocking me, so I picked her up around the stomach, moved her out of the way, and she starts laughing and stuff.

Another time I mentioned a friend of mine in a story, and she smiles and goes, "Who's she? someone I should know about?", and other times she does stuff like playfully punches, kicks, and teases me a LOT.

Thing is she's pretty, and a lot of guys hit on her. I can hit her up on FB. I feel like if she's liking my stuff she's trying to get my attention, but that asking online looks pathetic, and I'd rather do it in person, but I don't see her often, so idk what to do :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GIRLS HELP! HOW DO I ASK HER OUT? - CM - 04-18-2014 06:29 PM
[] - Kate - 04-18-2014, 06:40 PM
[] - gianni - 04-18-2014, 06:41 PM