This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need international comments on 2 possible nicknames?
04-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Need international comments on 2 possible nicknames?
I just need the impression these 2 nicks give to someone outside my country, just for curiosity.
The first one is Chupambrico, I had to invent it in the period when I used Chupacabra for almost any website/game/etc. that needed a nick, and one time that was already used, so I had to mix Chupacabra with Embrico. I guess i ight sound particullary strange for spanish speaking people.
The other one is Roshindow, it shouldn't mean anything, I just misheard some word once, and I liked the sound of if.
So, just tell me the impressions you have in these 2 nicks, as to me they sound neutral, maybe a bit strange the first one, but I don't know what english speaking people, or spanish for the firs one, might think.
Reply to Daniel: I discovered that Roshi is an albanian name, at least that's what I saw googling parts of the nick, so that migh sound in a particular way to you. Thanks for your opinion Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need international comments on 2 possible nicknames? - Enrico - 04-19-2014 11:01 AM
[] - Daniel - 04-19-2014, 11:08 AM