This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with Facebook - links don't work, can't do most stuff?
04-20-2014, 10:45 PM

I'm having the same problem -- most links don't actually link to anything (Comment, Post buttons, etc. Hovering over them shows no URL.) Also the Applications bar on the bottom shows no applications and although I can see how many friends I have online to chat with I can't click anything on the bar to show me who's online or to change my online status. In my Live Feed only the most recent 15 actions are displayed and clicking on the "Show more posts" does nothing. When I try to see anyone's friend list (including my own) NO names/profiles appear.

This was a sudden problem just starting 2 days ago. I, too, use Firefox 3.0.3 (and IE7) and have Windows XP. My Javascript is enabled. My profile works fine on other machines so it must be something on this specific machine (my primary one.) I have no idea what else to look for and have yet to hear back from FB Help Center (which I also couldn't access using FB on the problem machine -- the link didn't link to anything. I had to submit the help request from another machine!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - broknspyrl - 04-20-2014, 10:31 PM
[] - Jamie P - 04-20-2014, 10:36 PM
[] - Frustrated FB User - 04-20-2014 10:45 PM
[] - Dan A - 04-20-2014, 10:48 PM
[] - John D - 04-20-2014, 10:55 PM
[] - CHRISTINE C - 04-20-2014, 11:06 PM