This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Today is my birthday and each year I feel like a bigger loser than last year because no one ever remembers?
04-27-2014, 10:49 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! For me it does not really matter because I would rather be wished by the people who really care about me, rather than have people I don't even know I have on Facebook wish me a happy birthday. I can kind of relate in the sense that I remember everyone's birthday's birthdays (as long as you told me sometime in the past) and thanks to the birthday updates on Facebook, people will post things like: "OMW!! You didn't tell me it was your birthday!! Anyway, happy birthday love" And I am like I am always complaining that I can't have a party because my birthday is 20 days before Christmas and just after school closes, but you don't even remember my birthday?!" (That was on my wall for my last birthday) I just learned to let it go and move on because the people who matter will remember and those that don't...oh well. Good for them. But not everyone thinks of birthdays as so important.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLIRFDAY TO YOU!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Butterfly - 04-27-2014, 10:38 PM
[] - Esmina - 04-27-2014, 10:40 PM
[] - Baby gal - 04-27-2014 10:49 PM