This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My parents won't let me post anything on Facebook.?
04-27-2014, 10:44 PM
My parents won't let me post anything on Facebook.?
So I'm 13, (old enough to own a Facebook), and my parents have forced me to add all my aunts, cousins, and even them. I like all these pages that post funny content, like "The Best Of Tumblr" and "Patrick Fucking Star". I even made a page with 400 likes. So, they keep yelling at me because I share supposedly "stupid" things, because they think my high school (I live in NYC and I did well on the SHSAT. I got into Brooklyn Tech) is going to search me up on facebook. Let me point a few things out. 1) High Schools don't search you up. I got into the school fair and square, and I'm pretty sure they won't kick you out of a specialized high school.
2)I have made my Facebook profile virtually impossible by searching up my real name. I have a fake name, my Facebook URL isn't my original, my email doesn't include any thing that can give away my name, and my pictures don't have pictures of my self.
Yesterday, I shared this tumblr post where a guy says, "I want a remote that can shut people up", and then someone posts a picture of a gun. They started yelling at me. Saying that my other family members have seen the photo and they are going to think I'm a "lunatic". I decided to make a new account later that night, and they started yelling at me AGAIN. They say I'm under their roof, and I shall do as I'm told. What should I do? And what do you think of the situation?
At point #2, I mean to say "it's virtually impossible to find my profile by searching up my real name on Facebook."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My parents won't let me post anything on Facebook.? - John Casasola - 04-27-2014 10:44 PM
[] - TexHabs - 04-27-2014, 10:47 PM
[] - callmetaco - 04-27-2014, 10:51 PM
[] - Nkefor - 04-27-2014, 10:53 PM
[] - mohit - 04-27-2014, 11:02 PM
[] - Mark - 04-27-2014, 11:08 PM
[] - Albert - 04-27-2014, 11:17 PM