This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wrestling Section: Matthew Joseph Korklan{EVAN BOURNE} poll?
10-15-2012, 09:13 PM

1.I like Evan Bourne personally because it gives him a catchphrase, a name for his finisher, and it is kinda clever.

2. Well it's better than having the same 5 moves like Cena and Orton lol. But seriously sometimes I wonder if the WWE wants to make certain superstars less than what they are. Just to make others seem greater.

3. Well out of those five I would pick 1,4,and 5.

4.You skipped 4

5.Yes it does impress me Evan is an amazing superstar and he deserves a push. I think that he may not have good mic skills according to the WWE so maybe that's why he isn't receiving a push until he works on it. But he could be the silent assassin, right?

6.Um... i'm not sure i liked all his feuds

7.I'm going to pick Rey Mysterio he has the most experience and he is also a highflyer

8.I liked the Holy ...... moment (wish he would have won) and the Best finisher one

9.In the WWE only the people with mic skills succeed. I find that ridiculous but thats just my opinion. People say that when WWE becomes TV 14 they will be better again. But thats not true. When they learn to use their superstars correctly then their ratings will go up and the WWE will be better.

10. He should get a push. Vince doesn't know what he is talking about and he can barely run his own company.

11. He is as tall as me lol

12. I respect him but he needs to be a little more assertive and demand that he become a main eventer other wise his career is gonna suck.

13. Yes it's unfair. Once again I say Vince Mcmahon doesn't know how to run a company.

14. Evan wants to wrestle. I think that if wrestling doesn't work out for him he may want to work with the company who knows.

15. It took me forever to finish D: lol luckily I like to give stars.

❤Ⓣⓘⓕⓕⓐⓝⓨ❤
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - deepdaughter152 - 10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
[] - Tiffany B. - 10-15-2012 09:13 PM
[] - narrowfather566 - 10-15-2012, 09:13 PM