This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
seo suggestion for my site?
04-27-2014, 11:51 PM

First and foremost the copy on the site needs to be edited. Lots of grammatical mistakes (e.g submit your info our sales team contact you soon).

I'm going to assume you've already done your keyword research. The next thing you want to do is create content around those keywords so that you can build links to the page. Briefly trying to read the page (I say trying because it is extremely difficult to read), I can see that it has to do with real estate/renting out office space in India. Develop some infographics (an idea might be the cost of office space in India) and link to your page on the infographic. Submit the infographic to as many high quality sites as you can find, socially bookmark it on sites like reddit, digg etc.

Try to find guest blogging opportunities, do some article marketing, do some blog commenting etc. The key here is quality content. If you have to hire a writer to write for you that's what you should do but if you publish content similar to the type that exists on your page you will probably never rank well.

Essentially the process that you need to layout is

find out what your target keywords are, build content around those keywords, publish that content across the web, get links back to your site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
seo suggestion for my site? - quietcorn888 - 04-27-2014, 11:46 PM
[] - Legalize it! - 04-27-2014 11:51 PM
[] - Jayden - 04-28-2014, 12:00 AM
[] - ? - 04-28-2014, 12:02 AM