This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need opinions or advice on what to do with my ex, please?
04-28-2014, 12:36 AM

Maybe she is acting this way because of the depressive state she's in, and it may have started when you both had broken apart. Though I'm no medical expert, I've learnt from experience that any sort of stress in a person's life can manipulate their way of thinking, like become sad, angry, paranoid.

So your ex girlfriend may, because she was in a bad place at the start, possibly influenced by other people's behaviour started seeing your behaviour as oppressive, manipulating and controlling when in fact you weren't. Yes, jealousy and fear is a natural part of being relationship, and the best way of dealing with it is talking it through, like you had done with her after you broken up, because it's a form of assurance and gaining understanding of your partner's personality, mannerisms, and it'll help overcome it, learn to trust your partner. So, it could be because your ex is depressed and so sure that your behaviour was out of possession instead of love, she's choosing to lash out, and flirt, getting back at you unnecessarily. It's not uncommon to feel guilt while suffering from depression either, so she may be feeling guilty.

Your best bet is to distance yourself (as you've done), and let her resolve whatever the situation is, and see how she acts around you then once it's resolved. If she's still acting the same, it'll be confirmation for you that she never cared for you in the first place and to distance yourself completely and slowly move on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - naughtydogg70 - 04-28-2014, 12:18 AM
[] - Samuel - 04-28-2014, 12:27 AM
[] - Lauren - 04-28-2014 12:36 AM