This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate my life Please Help?
04-28-2014, 12:58 AM
I hate my life Please Help?
I cant stand life,no one talks to me (not even my brothers, sister and dad) they don't seem to care about me they always get mad for no reason and dont even ask how is my day and school they dont say hi or anything and im the youngest one, they dont care about me being bullied, they dont let me watch tv or play with them they dont help me with homework every time i be by myself in the living room, dinning room etc. but my brothers get mad for no reason i didnt do anything just because I had a fight with my 19 year old brother doesnt mean a 25 year old should get mad when i say hi he doesnt say hi back and they both go to anywhere fun without me they just leave me in the house by myself and didnt call me and say are u ok. I always text my friends but sometimes they dont text back some dont seem like they r my real friends even at school none of them talks to me but only one does i dont get why just because i'm too short because i'm 4'2 in the 8th grade and they are alot of jerks boys picking on me and dont pick on anyone else no one stands up for me i do it sometimes but there is no reason they should pick on me i always do anything sweet for them like they keep asking for snacks and i share it to others so r they using me or what. People likes to unfollow me on instagram i dont see why am i ugly or what i dont take bad pictures of me or anything so i wanna be at a group home or something or should I take over my life please help by the way i'm 14.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I hate my life Please Help? - melodicboy445 - 04-28-2014 12:58 AM
[] - Junyoung99 - 04-28-2014, 01:04 AM
[] - ty - 04-28-2014, 01:11 AM
[] - Bora - 04-28-2014, 01:14 AM
[] - john - 04-28-2014, 01:19 AM
[] - Lars - 04-28-2014, 01:24 AM
[] - simon_james2205 - 04-28-2014, 01:32 AM