This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate my life Please Help?
04-28-2014, 01:32 AM

I understand how you feel. It sounds like everything in life is getting on top of you and you're really feeling all the negatives. Does your life feel like it's out of your control? I think the biggest thing you can do is to start to take back control of your life. It isn't going to be perfect but if you can feel like you're doing things the way you want then you will feel better.

* You may have already tried this, but how about asking one or more of your family what activity they would like to do with you- then you're telling them you want to spend time with them and letting them choose what to do. This will also give you an opportunity to talk to them about the things that you're not happy about in life and I hope they listen to you.

* Focus on the people who do spend time with you. If people can't be bothered to spend time with you then don't spend time thinking about them, talk to other people that you don't yet know very well- one or two of them could turn out to be great friends in the future.

* It does sound like people might be taking advantage of you, but it's hard for us to say because we don't see the whole situation. It's natural in life to give to other people and share with them, but it's normal for them to treat you the same way. If they don't, they are taking advantage of you.

* Forget when people un-follow you on instagram because actually it doesn't matter... most people who use it are quite shallow and don't really care about the people they follow- having followers doesn't mean anything. The people who matter will stand by you.

* 90% of bullies treat other people badly because of their own insecurities and confidence problems. Bullying other people makes them feel powerful and takes their mind off their own problems. It isn't that there's actually something wrong with you- they are just making themselves feel better by bullying you... have as little to do with them as you can and try not to respond to them- just make them think you don't care (even if you do) because they want to see your reactions, so if you don't give them what they want they have lost their power over you.

* Your height issues... this is where I'm actually most able to help. I did a study on height and I have spoken to a lot of people who have the same issues as you. I can help you to work out how much more you're likely to grow, as well as how to help your body to do that growing. I can also give you tips on how to look taller if that would help, so that the height difference with your friends doesn't feel so big, and how to look your age because that's often awkward. If you want to talk details you can mail me through my profile or simon_james2205@yahoo.co.uk. I'm not selling anything and I don't want to know anything personal about you, I'm just trying to share information that can help people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Junyoung99 - 04-28-2014, 01:04 AM
[] - ty - 04-28-2014, 01:11 AM
[] - Bora - 04-28-2014, 01:14 AM
[] - john - 04-28-2014, 01:19 AM
[] - Lars - 04-28-2014, 01:24 AM
[] - simon_james2205 - 04-28-2014 01:32 AM