This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Free Advertising for internet marketing?
10-15-2012, 09:16 PM

Hi. I am a web developer and your question has been troubling me also for ages.

First, read my article here: http://stefangabos.blogspot.com/2008/06/...tract.html

If you don't want to read it I'll make a short version of it here: "there is no way you can quickly attract traffic to your website unless you know some website owners whose websites have huge amounts of traffic and they write about you and/or put a link back to your site on the home page or on any other very visible area of their website."

You can search the Internet as much as you want and spend countless days looking for the answer. All you will find is about how to make your website more SEO friendly and techniques to get better rankings in pages - subscribe your website to directories, spam on blogs/forums, use viral emailing, link exchange (i listed only some of the techniques that don't necessary require you to pay money).

But I know that you meant more like "How can I attract traffic now?" not "How can people find me in Google if they search for [your keyword] in two years time".

I built a website trying to help people like you and me. It's called 2famous and it's hosted at http://2famo.us . Create your account and become the one in charge with the Internet marketing and your website promotion and increase your web site traffic now. 2famo.us offers a free and unique Internet marketing service: booking websites on the home page of 2famo.us. Over and over and over again. And of course, everything is cost-free and even ad-free. It's not the kind of "subscribe and forget" service. But rather it encourages you to actively promote your website on a daily basis by booking it on the home page of 2famo.us.

The website is newly launched (it launched on June 16th, 2008) but it aims to be the one solution to people like you and me who don't know the people in the staff of digg and we don't hang out with the guys from techcrunch...

Check it out! and...be famous!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - stefan - 10-15-2012 09:16 PM
[] - Roe - 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM
[] - inez812 - 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM
[] - Doug A - 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM
[] - ryan 7 - 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM
[] - meppie l - 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM
[] - Charles Lucas - 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM