This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I answered and ad on Craig'slist..And now?
04-28-2014, 02:40 AM
I answered and ad on Craig'slist..And now?
** PLEASE read the whole thing, otherwise your answer won't really be helpful**

I am 19 and a virgin (i'm not waiting or anything, it just hasn't happend yet).

I was on craigslist looking for a flat for a friend and I went to the personal ads and found myself
answering to one. ( I know, I think it's a little weird too)

The guy's looking for a long term sexual relationship and says he wants to create a real sexual chemistry and evolve sexually and explore fantasies with.

So we exchanged emails and pictures and talked on the phone and he wants to go for a drink or a coffee so we get to know each other a little more.

He seems really experienced and opened about sex, and I think that he thinks that i'm as experienced as he is and I'm really scared of what he'll think about me if I tell him.

If I tell him he might be disppointed because I won't really KNOW what to do or be good at it at first and he might also think that i'm weird for losing it to a stranger i met on craigslist.

I'm scared he'll back out of the "deal" if he knows.

I know it might seem weird, but I don't want to get attached and I am really comfortable having sex for the first time with a "stranger".

Do I tell him?

And if I do, how do you think he'll react?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I answered and ad on Craig'slist..And now? - Loriane - 04-28-2014 02:40 AM
[] - Jake - 04-28-2014, 02:45 AM