This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I trust my Boyfriend's ex's intentions?
04-28-2014, 02:57 AM
Should I trust my Boyfriend's ex's intentions?
I recently got into a relationship with a wonderful man three months ago, but from the beginning I have known that his ex (who I dont know) would call him once a month on his payday to bug him for money, which he would always say no to and to leave him alone. I figured that was his issue to deal with and he had blocked her number and her facebook. So I didnt make a big deal out.A month ago she found out that he's with me and I heard through some mutual friends that she's been saying that he downgraded. I ignored it because I knew she's being insecure and jealous. Well, just a week ago I found out she had been going through my facebook pictures and she decided to tag her best friend who I don't know into a photo of my boyfriend and me on my profile. I was concerned so told my boyfriend about it and left it alone after that. A few days ago I was over at my boyfriends house and she texted him from a different number. Instead of it being the usual nasty "I want money" texts she was being on her best behavior and having a real conversation with him and then asks him to unblock her from facebook. I told him to wait a few more conversations before doing so and sarcastically told him to ask why she would tag my fb photos. The next day I log into facebook and realize that he unblocked and added her. I trust him completely but there is something not right. I trust him, but I don't trust her intentions. How do I address my concerns without coming off as insecure? Serious answers please!
Some background info it helps at all. I am 27 years old and he is 25. I dont think there is anything going on and I don't wanna be the kind of girlfriend that says, "No you cant talk to her" but I dont want her stirring up trouble either and trying to get him back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I trust my Boyfriend's ex's intentions? - calamityjen_86 - 04-28-2014 02:57 AM
[] - jane - 04-28-2014, 03:07 AM
[] - Jay - 04-28-2014, 03:15 AM
[] - imagine - 04-28-2014, 03:19 AM
[] - Fatpaca - 04-28-2014, 03:22 AM
[] - Hushes - 04-28-2014, 03:26 AM