This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my son is being cyber bullied, PLEASE HELP ME?
04-28-2014, 04:19 AM

Oh my good lord... First of all, I apologize on behalf of everyone who has bullied your son, that is the most horrible thing I have heard.

This might help- first, find the people who are bullying your son. Even though they are anonymous, there are some ways that they can be found. Then report them. Legal action can even be taken if you feel it is reasonable.

Second, make a Facebook page dedicated to your son. Use a name that is not specific enough for the bullies to find (don't use last names, or just say “my son” as his name). Then get all of your friends to look at the page. Eventually, you'll find a lot of nice people who will support your son.

Third, if shows signs of depression, get a counselor.

Fourth- find other kids who have the same problem. There are tons. Get your son to talk to these people, it will help him.

Finally, just take every opportunity you have to show him he is important. Encourage him. Tell him that he is the most important thing in your life. Always be there to talk to him if he is lonely.

I hope this helps. You will be in my prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emy - 04-28-2014, 04:10 AM
[] - Ryko - 04-28-2014 04:19 AM
[] - sherida - 04-28-2014, 04:28 AM
[] - Igog - 04-28-2014, 04:35 AM