This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I realized I don't have a life.?
04-28-2014, 10:23 AM

Okay, you strike me as being quite sensitive and that's a wonderful quality to have but it can lead to confidence issues.

Are you happy? I know you want to change things but is that because you're unhappy with how things are or because you feel things are supposed to be different. The answer is quite important..

If she hasn't replied it doesn't matter, don't try to make things fit where they should fall into place naturally. If she doesn't like you in that way it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you at all and it definitely doesn't mean all girls will feel that way.

Facebook and instagram don't matter either I think they can actually be unhealthy promoting people to compare their lives against other peoples and feel bad without realising everyone only promotes what they want others to know.

It will sound lame but the best way to gain confidence is to be brave and put yourself in situations that are scary where you worry people might laugh or shun you but trust that they wont.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - J - 04-28-2014, 10:04 AM
[] - Margaret - 04-28-2014, 10:12 AM
[] - Catherine - 04-28-2014, 10:19 AM
[] - cassie - 04-28-2014 10:23 AM