This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need answers please. How do I get this girl to go out with me? GIRLS, HOW CAN I MAKE HER WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME?
04-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Need answers please. How do I get this girl to go out with me? GIRLS, HOW CAN I MAKE HER WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME?
I am a senior in highschool. So is this girl. She is the most beautiful girl in my class, and I am sure everyone i know would agree with me. She is super nice, really quiet, and everybody likes her. I asked her to prom with a dozen roses after school a week ago and she said yes. I was so happy! Four days later she texted me saying she was sorry like a hundred times but she had plans to go solo with her gfs to prom. She said she feels awful and so on. I took it real cool, laughed it off and told her its no problem. But since then I have gained an extreme attraction to her. I havent been attracted to a girl like this since my ex of 2 years broke up with me a year ago. Just looking at her makes me happy. I know she blew me off. But I still think she is nice. She will barely look at me since she canceled, I just can't ignore this attraction for her now???? Everytime i tell a friend that she cancelled prom with me they say shes a B for cancelling, and i just tell them to be a little understanding because i just dont think she is one. Actually i like her even more now? Shes really nice i swear!
What do I do? I... want this girl... like really bad.
These are the first feelings i have had for someone in almost 3 years that wasn't for my ex!
What should I do about this attraction???? Ignoring it would just be a waist i think/? What are your thoughts/plans on how i can court her or ask her out???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need answers please. How do I get this girl to go out with me? GIRLS, HOW CAN I MAKE HER WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME? - Sarcasticstep605 - 04-28-2014 11:28 AM
[] - LemonsForLemonade - 04-28-2014, 11:29 AM
[] - nona - 04-28-2014, 11:31 AM
[] - Layla - 04-28-2014, 11:34 AM
[] - CoCo - 04-28-2014, 11:38 AM
[] - allena - 04-28-2014, 11:45 AM
[] - beth - 04-28-2014, 11:52 AM
[] - Sherri - 04-28-2014, 11:58 AM