This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any girls that understand this girl I like a bit?
04-28-2014, 11:57 AM

This could be seen in a few different ways.

Like you said, maybe she's trying to play hard to get. Meaning that she likes you, and that she's making herself seem more attractive to you (because girls are always told that guys love the chase).

Or a slightly more negative interpretation, she might be playing games with you, realizing that you like her and taking advantage by leading you on and then pulling away, just because she loves the male attention.

Alternatively (which is what I did when I was single) she's actually talking to a lot of guys at the moment in search of a boyfriend, and may be feeling confused. She might think she likes one better, but the next moment she prefers you.

There's only one way to find out, which is to be patient, but get to know her better. Talk to her occasionally but not all the time (because that's annoying), but also let her make the first move. It takes time to reveal the mystery of a person.

Think open-mindedly, but don't be too optimistic, because although its possible she might be playing hard-to-get, you don't know for sure, she might just be playing games. So prepare for anything to happen.

All the best.((:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ellen - 04-28-2014, 11:39 AM
[] - Madeline - 04-28-2014, 11:44 AM
[] - Mikia Kelly - 04-28-2014, 11:50 AM
[] - Lovely - 04-28-2014, 11:57 AM
[] - Milly - 04-28-2014 11:57 AM
[] - Daniella - 04-28-2014, 12:05 PM