This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I deal with my nasty aunty and people like her in general?
04-28-2014, 03:45 PM
How do I deal with my nasty aunty and people like her in general?
Were having a family get together for my grandfathers 80th at his house so all the family and family friends are coming over to his house.

My aunty is one of 'those' christians, you know the type that obsesses over homosexual people and pretty much ignores the rest of the bible. It's like her entire life revolves around hating gay people. She is twice divorced and has children from those two marriages, my uncle was married to her for 3 years and had my older cousin with her so that's why this idiot bitch is in my life.

I was looking at her facebook page on the pages she has liked and the groups she is in and literally 50% of them are for stopping gay marriage, gay adoption, stopping 'heterophobia', boycotting gay friendly products and so on... She wrote like 5 different statuses against gay people and about her gaaaaawd when equal marriage was legalized in my country. Also her profile picture is a red and white equal sign with a big X over it.

My lovely , beautiful cousin is ashamed of her deranged beliefs and moved out at 19. She makes her other children who are 3-15 years old read the bible, write down bible verses and go church. It's mandatory.

Most of the family don't like her and the last time I saw her 4 christmases ago, I got a little drunk I called her a twunt because she said she was sad that her friend was going to hell for being a lesbian or something stupid like that, I don't really remember.

Anyway, I did exaggerate quite a bit, but she's nasty and it's going to be awkward at the party. I just can't cope with these people. I needed to vent a little, sorry.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I deal with my nasty aunty and people like her in general? - Mr Maniacal - 04-28-2014 03:45 PM
[] - Nerd - 04-28-2014, 03:47 PM
[] - Audrey - 04-28-2014, 03:48 PM
[] - Archanthus - 04-28-2014, 03:59 PM