This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my ex from 15 yrs ago unblock me?
04-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Why did my ex from 15 yrs ago unblock me?
I am a person that has always been friends with an ex after we split up. I tried to remain friends with my hs sweetheart of 3.5 years. He called & emailed me the first year after we split.
We lost contact eventually. After my divorce, I discovered his aunt and I worked at the same place. She found me and yelled my name. She was thrilled to see me. She ran to me, hugged me tight, then asked how I'd been. I told her I was divorced. She instantly tried hooking me up with my ex. She said she and the family hoped we'd marry. 3yrs ago, I stumbled over his fb while on a mutual friends fb. I sent a friendly email saying, "Hi." explaining about how his aunt suggested I say hello. He blocked me. I let it go. I'm not pushy. Last year I saw his fb prof. while on my friend's fb. We went 12 yrs with no contact. His aunt insisted 9 years after we split that I try contacting him. Why did he block me without ever responding, then unblock me? Before we lost contact (I moved) he still contacted me. Why did his aunt insist I contact him??? Did he unblock me to see if I'm single? To check my fb from time to time?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why did my ex from 15 yrs ago unblock me? - no1knowsaboutit - 04-28-2014 05:07 PM
[] - Courtney♫ - 04-28-2014, 05:12 PM