This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have a serious problem? internet friends?
04-28-2014, 05:11 PM
i have a serious problem? internet friends?
Back when i was 13, i am now 18, i got involved with the internet.
it's a long story, but i'll try and cut it as short as possible.
i got involved with the wrong internet crowd.
mainly trolls and hackers.
i dated one on the internet and used to date alot of them on the internet (weird i know)
so i sort of cheated on one of them with another, they have my nudes, and used them against me for years, i also had theirs but i didn't and refused to stoop to their level and use them against them.
i turned into their puppet, and i felt emotionally abused, and since i on't have a family or no friends at the time, they gave me the attention that i craved, i craved love, and i thought that they gave me it.
they didn't, they ended up turning evil.
well anyways, a year ago i finally moved on from the, got away blocked them on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING, but they keep making new accounts and harassing me.
they stop, then decide to start again, im currently in a relationship, i tried to explain some of it to him, but he just didn't understand, but i haven't told him all. he thinks it's just utterly weird.
i don't know what to do, im so scared and treading on eggshells all of the time, i changed my privacy settings on facebook so only my FRIENDS can contact me, but somehow, they still contact, please help, i don't have any clue what to do.
the story is way longer, but this is as short as i can get it Sad
im scared they'll message my mum or boyfriend on facebook too, i just don't know what to do, i didn't do anything wrong apart from send nudes to them, which was fucking stupid, i just dont know anymore. i give up .
my current relationship is real life, i dont even know why i even dated people online, thats just so weird

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i have a serious problem? internet friends? - Kawaii - 04-28-2014 05:11 PM
[] - nonchalant_muse - 04-28-2014, 05:18 PM
[] - Judy B - 04-28-2014, 05:25 PM
[] - Carling - 04-28-2014, 05:33 PM