This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love him? help please? confused!?
04-28-2014, 05:50 PM
I love him? help please? confused!?
so this guy's (my crush) in my school for like 3 years and I never knew he was in my school since this year. (too bad it's his last year because he is a senior) so I was stalking him on Instagram and I accidentally followed him but then I unfollowed quickly. after that at school he always looks at me and once I was going down with my friend he was infront of me but he stopped walkin he looked at me and smiled and then kept walking then I got so shy and u knw. and once I was in the hallway of school he was walking with his friend so he stopped walking and kept looking at me I walked really fast and then he continued walking. and on Thursday my driver dropped me to school and my crush was behind me so I went down to go to my class my crush was with his friend so I was walking slowly to see what's gonna happen so he's friend started yelling 'come on were gna be late what are u a turtle?' so he's like 'wait! go to class I'll come in a bit' so he touched half of my hand and smiled and kept waking. ((THIS KILLED ME)) I couldn't breath:') he's so hot btw he looks like Zac Efron. but like he follows my cousin on Instagram and whenever she posts a picture with me he likes it so fast. I really like himSad I don't know what to do. oh and our names match. mine is Tara his is Toni like both 4 letter And start with a T. my friends ship us. everyone. and they call me sometimes Tori :') help plz?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I love him? help please? confused!? - narrowbattle543 - 04-28-2014 05:50 PM
[] - The Last Imperator - 04-28-2014, 05:54 PM
[] - Justine - 04-28-2014, 06:01 PM
[] - Vanilla - 04-28-2014, 06:07 PM