This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I control the urge to check Facebook?
04-28-2014, 06:05 PM
How can I control the urge to check Facebook?
Ok so I have pretty bad trust issues, I don't feel like going into detail about it all. I have it under control to an extent but I have issues in lots of different situations. I only really seek help on one though. I find myself with this uncontrollable urge to check Facebook and stalk my girlfriend. I don't know why but it always ends up putting me in a bad mood seeing her doing stuff on there that doesn't involve me because when I get on facebook and do anything it's always for her. It's not a big deal but everytime I get on there it's because I like to check and see if she's doing anything she shouldn't anyways I feel bad about it. How can I keep myself from checking it? I don't seem to have the willpower when I get upset with her and it just makes things worse. I often get on there when she takes awhile to text me back I like to see if she's on there to see if she's ignoring me. But honestly Idc I'm about to give up on texting so much it's becoming very cumbersome so I just need away to avoid checking Facebook and getting upset. I don't wanna delete my account though I still find a need for it occasionally. Just help with the urge.

I don't know exactly what the question is here but any advice is appreciated. Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I control the urge to check Facebook? - Thomas - 04-28-2014 06:05 PM
[] - Noob Programmer - 04-28-2014, 06:14 PM
[] - Natalie - 04-28-2014, 06:24 PM
[] - Greg N - 04-28-2014, 06:31 PM
[] - Xander Funck - 04-28-2014, 06:33 PM
[] - Marina - 04-28-2014, 06:42 PM