This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!! should I have said this?
04-28-2014, 06:58 PM
Help!! should I have said this?
Okay so the other night I started getting messges from this guy a few years older than me, not a lot though. He kept putting love hearts at the end of the messages which I thought was a bit weird since it said on his twitter he had a girlfriend, anyway he asked who I hung about with in school and I mentioned my two friends. He said he knew them and then did a :/ face. The next day I told one of my friends about him messaging me and turns out my friend used to go out with him. She said that he's a total stalker and he's desperate as well. His profile is all him just talking to girls as well. Then he messaged me again, I ignored him and then I find out that he's blocked me on twitter? I then tweeted saying that he seemed like a bit of a dxckhead (I never mentioned his name in the tweet) then my other friend, asked me to dm her telling her what it was about. I said to her that I was blocked byhim and called him a radge in a jokey way. The guy also knows my friend that I messaged too. Now my friwnd hasn't messaged me back but is still tweeting and I feel like I maybe took it too far? Like I was only kidding but I feel bad idk why. Help! Was I wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help!! should I have said this? - immenseholiday187 - 04-28-2014 06:58 PM
[] - Jamie - 04-28-2014, 07:08 PM
[] - Ellie - 04-28-2014, 07:15 PM