This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was breaking up the right decision?
04-28-2014, 09:26 PM

No, no, you did nothing wrong. The same thing happened to me and I felt the same way. l. I ended up taking the person back, and they ended up cheating again. You will want him back because the idea of him remains; listen to logic over emotion here, the guy is not faithful. Often these things have a way of repeating, unfortunately, he would also probably do it again if you took him back. It is clear that you like him very much; he may have you convinced that he does too but this is a lie, he is thinking of seeing other girls and that is an indication that he does not care about you or the relationship. Some men can be pigs, this is how you learn to be careful- when someone rips your trust away like this, you see how it becomes so hard to trust in someone. I would say that he doesn't deserve you anymore, and he doesn't deserve the time you will be spending thinking about him.

That's really funny that he is acting like a victim. Wow this boy needs to grow up. Everyone will see him for who he is; a cheating scumbag.

You're gonna feel bad for sometime, talk to your friends, family, anyone that can help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sarah - 04-28-2014, 08:58 PM
[] - lauren - 04-28-2014, 09:06 PM
[] - itzel - 04-28-2014, 09:12 PM
[] - Heidi - 04-28-2014, 09:17 PM
[] - Chase - 04-28-2014 09:26 PM
[] - RDPSgirl - 04-28-2014, 09:33 PM