This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help I'm in a debate and I do not know how to reply as a Libertarian, but leaning towards Obama as well?
10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Help I'm in a debate and I do not know how to reply as a Libertarian, but leaning towards Obama as well?
What should I say back to this lady on facebook in my debate? I am in favor of Obama and it also has to do with the fact that I am VERY against Romney. Here is what she said:

I didn't vote for Obama in '08... I still don't regret that to this day. The housing market is in the tank, the deficit is a an all time high, 49% of the population of America is on some kind of government assistance, 85,000 people were app
roved for SSI disability benefits compared to only 80,000 jobs created during month of June, the unemployment rate has been over 8% for over 3 years, our credit rating has been dropped from AAA to AA, he's given amnesty to illegals who will take more American jobs. He supports the Muslim brotherhood and gave 25M to Egypt to fund them. He invoked executive privilege to the fast and furious scandal that he claims not to have not known anything about it. His wife has been barred from the Illinois state bar for extortion and bank fraud. He's signed bills allowing himself to declare martial law, control the water and food supply, utilities and any American citizen can be detained indefinitely with no charges..he has turned this country into just another third world shit hole in less than three years. Yeah, like I'd vote for him in 2012. .....nah...I'm not that stupid
WHAT SHOULD I SAY BACK TO THIS WOMAN IN MY DEBATE? IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO READ THIS. CLICK NEXT!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help I'm in a debate and I do not know how to reply as a Libertarian, but leaning towards Obama as well? - Hanna - 10-15-2012 09:26 PM
[] - Entropy - 10-15-2012, 09:34 PM
[] - Maverick88 - 10-15-2012, 09:34 PM
[] - Mark IX - 10-15-2012, 09:34 PM
[] - purringmonth687 - 10-15-2012, 09:34 PM