This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I do about my friend?
05-02-2014, 07:19 AM

Hey, I&#x27;m really sorry to hear about this Sadu sound like a amazing friend who totally doesn&#x27;t deserve this x i would definitely try and talk to him, mabye send him ssomething on Facebook or even better try and talk to him in person. Think about what your going to say beforehand. Mention how u were really hurt by his actions and stuff. He probably wasn&#x27;t that aware of how you felt. Its up to u if u want to say friends with him, can u still trust him? i was in the same ish situation and i sent a long paragraph explained how hurt i was. We didn&#x27;t talk for a awhilw but Then he came around and was sorry. We talk now a bit but i guess After you talk to someone in that way, it can either really streghthen or really weaken your friendship, thats kinda the reality u need to face up to. So anyways try to talk to him face to face, really try because thats alwaya best. I wish u the best of luck xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - macy - 05-02-2014 07:19 AM