This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i tell my boyfriend that we didnt meet on accident?
05-04-2014, 04:12 AM
How do i tell my boyfriend that we didnt meet on accident?
So i had been following this guy on twitter for over a year now. I never had the courage to mention or DM him. I always checked up on his tweets and constantly scroll through is instagram. He makes youtube videos so i would always watch them too. I followed him but he never followed me back. He never even knew i exsisted. One day he said he was going to some hang out spot that i am familiar with. By this time i know him like a book. From his tweets, videos, pic..everything. I even went through all of his tweets and found his phone number. A lot of times i would call him on block number and prank call him just to hear his voice and record the convo so i can always listen to his voice..Anyways so i decided i was going to go and "accidentally" bump into him..Well i did and things escalated from there..Do i tell him i knew him a year and some change before he knew me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do i tell my boyfriend that we didnt meet on accident? - 573 - 05-04-2014 04:12 AM
[] - Sam - 05-04-2014, 04:16 AM
[] - Evelyn - 05-04-2014, 04:23 AM
[] - Joe - 05-04-2014, 04:31 AM
[] - Pro Thee - 05-04-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Haley - 05-04-2014, 04:37 AM