This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Get My Sperm Donor To Understand I Want NOTHING To Do With Him?
05-04-2014, 09:18 PM
How Do I Get My Sperm Donor To Understand I Want NOTHING To Do With Him?
I'm 19.My biological father has never been a part of my life. He's not on my birth certificate and has never paid mandatory Child Support. My mother didn't ask for it because I didn't live with her. I lived with a couple she knew who were more than able to support me on their own. My sperm donor who started to cause trouble when I was 6 or 7 by demanding to see "his" child. My adopted mom's exact words to my 1st mom was, "Tell that damn foreigner to either write you a $65,000 check to cover all the years of this child's life or fuck off!"
The sperm donor said he was married&didn't have that kind of money, so he was told to get lost. He tried to be a smart alack&take the matter to court where he was ordered to pay Child Support, threatened with jail,and got absolutely NO RIGHTS or ACCESS.
He refused to pay&was arrested several times for it. He also continued to stalk&harass my family until by the time I was 11 there was a No Contact Order in plane till my 18th b-day. Every time he contacted me on social media I told my folks&he was arrested. Finally he was deported back to Slovenia for being a general menace to an American Citizen.To be safe I ask for an extension until my 25th b-day when I turned 18.
Now I attend university in another state&have been contacted no less than a dozen times with him asking where I study&what I study. He's out of the country so he can't be arrested anymore, but I SICK TO DEATH OF HIM. Why can't he just FUCK OFF?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How Do I Get My Sperm Donor To Understand I Want NOTHING To Do With Him? - Shurka - 05-04-2014 09:18 PM
[] - Darryl J - 05-04-2014, 09:33 PM
[] - orange-nose - 05-04-2014, 09:41 PM
[] - Katie - 05-04-2014, 09:55 PM