This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Get My Sperm Donor To Understand I Want NOTHING To Do With Him?
05-04-2014, 09:41 PM

Did you ever tell him directly to **** off? Maybe he's getting the wrong idea because it's always your folks telling him to pay or **** off and he might think that you actually do want to contact him but you're being forced by your family to avoid him. Tell him clearly that you don't ever want to have any contact with him and also tell him why, and if he still doesn't get the message then you can report him and something probably will happen to him whether he's out of the country or not, because you have the No Contact Order thing. After all, he was deported for being a 'menace to an American Citizen', and whether he's in America or not doesn't change the fact that he still is. The authorities could probably work something out so something could happen to him in Slovenia.

So the conclusion is:
Just report him! The authorities might be able to do something about it. If not, maybe just change your email and set it so if he ever finds your new email everything from his email will be sent to spam or trash or just report him on the site. Make new accounts on social networks and make sure to block him/his accounts and if he manages to find you again report him on whatever social network you're using. Change your phone number too, if he has it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Darryl J - 05-04-2014, 09:33 PM
[] - orange-nose - 05-04-2014 09:41 PM
[] - Katie - 05-04-2014, 09:55 PM