This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Search Engine Ranking | Search Engine Marketing | Seo Marketing | Seo techniques?
05-04-2014, 10:27 PM

I can recommend 3 tips that will guarantee you will improve your SEO ranking. I myself am a marketing expert, and know the fact that good vs. bad SEO can mean the difference between success and failure in your business.

For example, did you know, that if you are selling products worth $20 on average on your website, the difference in being #5 on the first page of Google and #1 on the first page is $2000 per month? That is calculated based on algorithms which calculate how many people click through in the first 3 search items in Google, vs. the next 3.

So, that said, here are the 3 tips to improve your SEO ranking:

1. Research. There is no shortcut. Apply the 10,000 hours rule, which states that anything you spend 10,000 hours on will be an area of expertise for you. A great place to start, with mostly free information, and free tools is http://www.seobook.com

2. Hire someone else to do it for you. In the beginning you may not be able to do this, but moving forward, you would need to consider it. You would not try and fix your car if you did not know anything about mechanics, right?

3. You may need to spend some money on some SEO tools. There are some that are fairly cheap, and then there are some that are more expensive, where you do not really need any experience.

I wish you luck in your business. Follow me on twitter if you want regular tidbits on SEO and business. @acedavidmaurer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Matt Will - 05-04-2014, 10:00 PM
[] - Raysor - 05-04-2014, 10:14 PM
[] - David Kaiser - 05-04-2014 10:27 PM
[] - Mark Smith - 05-04-2014, 10:32 PM
[] - Darren - 05-04-2014, 10:35 PM