This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boy friend Blocked me on fb, whatsapp and all contacts with me. I want to make him miss me..?
05-05-2014, 01:53 AM
My boy friend Blocked me on fb, whatsapp and all contacts with me. I want to make him miss me..?
I am a 24 years old girl and he is in same age with me but he is elder than me for 7 months.its been 3 years for our relationship and it was a strong relationship.I love him more than my life. we were happily together as a girl friend and a boy friend. he treated me really well and never hurt me. Our relationship was perfect.I think I did my best for him. when he was in Uk for his higher studies we had to do long distance relationship. all the time I spent sleepless night. I was there with him when he was studying without closing my eyes even.I sacrificed a lot for him. I am happy he passed his exams really well and back to my country again. at the meantime I also completed my degree in Human Resource Management. now he is a Civil Engineer and I am working in HR section and holding a good position. But he got late to get permission from his parents since we are getting old I asked him to tell about us to his parents. I told my parents about him when I start this relationship. they were totally okey with it and they liked him. but his parents are so rude. Specially his father. Living devil in my words.he used to treat his wife and children very badly. He is so stingy for money. finally his parents said no to me. the reasons were my dowry and my religion. I am a Buddhist girl and he is catholic. But i was totally okey with it since I dont have issue with it. even my parents were oki with his religion. I even planned to take my wedding in Church. but never wanted to convert. But they keep asking me to convert badly. I was so down cause I have never wanted to do it. but finally I said yes cause I did not want to lose him in my life. I love him that much. But after I said oki for the convert thing they started to ask about my dowry. His family is rich. but I am not a poor girl I am from a middle level family with educated background. this is so painful Finally my boy friend took his parents side and now asking me to forget him and move on. I never can do that and I am all alone here.I asked him to fight together but he gave it up. since he is the only one son his family he is gonna get everything from his father. all the properties. now he has blocked me on fb whats app and my phone number. I have never done anything bad to him even in my dreams. this is really hurtful and make me so depressed. after we broke up his father gifted him a car. and he is so happy with it. I cant make my mind. but he keeps telling me He loves me and all but asking me to move on.I don't know why money is that much powerful when it comes to love. They are so heartless people. Now my parents are asking me to forget him and ask me to not to involve with such a rude selfish family who think there is only money matters. Please help me, I can wait for him and can fight for him. I love him so much and I wont move on. I want make him miss me more and get him back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My boy friend Blocked me on fb, whatsapp and all contacts with me. I want to make him miss me..? - 347 - 05-05-2014 01:53 AM
[] - ModByPasser - 05-05-2014, 02:09 AM
[] - deniseindc - 05-05-2014, 02:20 AM
[] - Sonam - 05-05-2014, 02:35 AM
[] - SAMANTHA REIN - 05-05-2014, 02:41 AM
[] - elissa - 05-05-2014, 02:55 AM