This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boy friend Blocked me on fb, whatsapp and all contacts with me. I want to make him miss me..?
05-05-2014, 02:20 AM

Pay attention to what your parents are telling you. Move On!! This guy isnt in love with you or he would have fought harder. He's not going to give up all the family wealth and inheritance for you - that's already obvious. Even the new car has taken a higher position in his life than you have. The truth is hard but you need to wake up and move on. AT 24 you should be smarter than to think you can change a guys mind. He's prioritizing and no doubt realizing that its smarter to keep in with his parents if he wants to be wealthy than to risk it all over a girl. Given you were also separated during his studies, it strikes me he's done with the pressure of the relationship and no doubt tired of the ongoing battle with his parents over you. Harsh but true - he's moving on, you need to as well. There are plenty of other nice guys out there. Don't waste your life brooding after him. You're in HR so should be aware of the impact of emotions and dilemmas in the workplace. They're not that different from relationships so practice what you are learning. Handle situations and move on from them. I don't think anyone on here is going to tell you its worth fighting for someone thats clearly not fighting for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ModByPasser - 05-05-2014, 02:09 AM
[] - deniseindc - 05-05-2014 02:20 AM
[] - Sonam - 05-05-2014, 02:35 AM
[] - SAMANTHA REIN - 05-05-2014, 02:41 AM
[] - elissa - 05-05-2014, 02:55 AM