This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boy friend Blocked me on fb, whatsapp and all contacts with me. I want to make him miss me..?
05-05-2014, 02:55 AM

I'm sorry to hear your story. We're on the same boat. Only difference is my parents were not ok with him. But still we both stood strong. I could remember we had a year that we didn't communicate at all. I was asked to delete him in my contacts, IM's and every means of communication. I thought we could never be and lost hope. But then one day, I got something from the mail on my birthday. It was a birthday card. I was surprised it was from him. All the while, he and I are still thinking about each other and still holding on. Here's what. Have you tried sending him a snail mail, a card perhaps? That should make him miss you. There's this card boutique I know that sends the cards for you. cardleit.com.au have good cards with great designs. Or you can always try other card shops. I hope everything will go well between you two.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ModByPasser - 05-05-2014, 02:09 AM
[] - deniseindc - 05-05-2014, 02:20 AM
[] - Sonam - 05-05-2014, 02:35 AM
[] - SAMANTHA REIN - 05-05-2014, 02:41 AM
[] - elissa - 05-05-2014 02:55 AM