This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesn't she trust me? I slept with with my fb the day after I met my gf I did it because I wasn't sure if she wanted
05-06-2014, 12:48 PM

As much as I condone cheating, this happens more often than anyone thinks. You and her were only at the first day of a relationship and things were new and love was not in the air yet. So the mind frame is you like this girl but not knowing her too well yet your heart still considered yourself single. I am sure now that you and her have sustain the test of time and are now sure about a commitment you would not cheat. She has to realize this, and you have to keep reassuring her. Most couples have done this even if they will not admit to it. I know she is deeply hurt by this but in time if she can truly open up her heart to you and understand she then will forgive you. If she can break up over this, I feel she has not fully understood life and relationships and when new it is still not established yet to commit. I know this happened to me in the beginning when me and my husband now were dating. I did not know him and I were set in stone yet until months later and now that him and I are married would never think of cheating. Good luck to you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Starfish - 05-06-2014, 12:07 PM
[] - blogRot - 05-06-2014, 12:21 PM
[] - tammy - 05-06-2014, 12:34 PM
[] - pictureshygirl - 05-06-2014 12:48 PM
[] - BabeHart - 05-06-2014, 01:02 PM
[] - Aurora Mae - 05-06-2014, 01:09 PM
[] - whats up - 05-06-2014, 01:16 PM