This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesn't she trust me? I slept with with my fb the day after I met my gf I did it because I wasn't sure if she wanted
05-06-2014, 01:09 PM

I don't think the main problem was the cheating, it was the lieing. That's a tough situation..... If I were her I would be very hurt and upset because not only would I few like you kept it a secret, it would also hurt me that after kissing me one night and making me feel like You wanted me, you would go and sleep with someone else. Not the best way to show someone you care. Given you just met her and didn't know what was going to develop, you should have dropped the friend right away if you wanted to pursue her....

What's done is done... You shouldn't have lied, you should have told her right off the bat there was someone else, it's just sex and you are breaking it off, but instead you lied.
You did the right thing by ending the friendship when she found out, there's nothing else you can do now except keep proving to her you are trustworthy, and hoping she can forgive. For me I would try to move on, but that would probably change the way I saw you forever, and
Probably be a deal breaker.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Starfish - 05-06-2014, 12:07 PM
[] - blogRot - 05-06-2014, 12:21 PM
[] - tammy - 05-06-2014, 12:34 PM
[] - pictureshygirl - 05-06-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - BabeHart - 05-06-2014, 01:02 PM
[] - Aurora Mae - 05-06-2014 01:09 PM
[] - whats up - 05-06-2014, 01:16 PM