This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook ads want me to buy a freemason ring, but I'm not a freemason. What happens if I buy it?
05-06-2014, 07:25 PM

As other have told you the FB ads are based on related searches and should you not search Freemason, Freemasonry or Masons, etc. they will stop after a short while.

So what would happen if you or any non-mason were to buy and wear a Masonic Ring????

Nothing. Although you may get a friendly smile and handshake with another man asking where your Mother Lodge is, etc. Once he find out your a cowan, he will certainly not be pleases and he may even suggest you not wear the ring, but other then that...nothing.

But I would ask why would you want to wear a ring of a group that you do not belong to? This would eb like wearing a college ring of a school you did not attend. This is a bit dishonest don't you think?

If you would want to know more, even if you are not inclined to join, please see here: http://www.askafreemason.org and have a look around and ask questions of Freemasons on the forum. At least this way you will be better informed of what it is you want to wear the symbol of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Gary - 05-06-2014, 07:11 PM
[] - Kyle - 05-06-2014, 07:20 PM
[] - JAMES K - 05-06-2014, 07:23 PM
[] - s0mewhereny - 05-06-2014 07:25 PM